View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 am

..as the title says it all.

I think we can start talking and discussing about how we want to have our raids done.
I have my thoughts and would like to listen to yours, too.

I think its a great chance for us all to form a raid system as of how we want to have it with all the experience we learned from other raids we had (well most of us)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divero
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 am

Just wondering, would it be easier to start a topic that is for raid wishlists only? It worked fairly well in M.E.R.C.S. except that members have to update their Wishlist (edit their post) everytime they won something. Not hard to create a basic template, just list off every slot. Adventuring only, or add a section for Crafting and Diplomacy items (now that they have some items with effects for other spheres). Let me know please =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 am

Yes Divero, that already was the plan I have posted in the other thread about to make a wishlist on items of players on their mains in the raid squad.

It definitely will be NEED before GREED raid system. No dkp shit. Just come and get what you need.
Ppl write down what they wish to get and make room for the others when gotten.

And there will be taken an eye out on especially of what date the players joined the guild and also especially how much active they are, so they become Elders of their class in the guild and within the guild.
Imagine you would have 5 sorcerers having a wishlist, who would you decide to loot "first" or grab stuff first? Of course those who are the Elders and those who are active.
And for the others there wont be a long time in the "wait list" because we will keep a slow number of gamers in the same class but in the same Raid Squad. so like 2-4 players in the same class looting away all they need in cycle, one gamer after another.

unless you have another better idea for a system who should be considered to loot away first in a justified way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divero
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 am

Joined date is perfectly fine. activity is a big one too. Hated it when people who almost never logged on, came on for a raid that they need something from, and because they join alot longer before someone else, they got the item, and wouldnt be seen for another 3 months. Versus the person who needed it, was at every raid all week, but joined 2 months after that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Divero wrote:
Joined date is perfectly fine. activity is a big one too. Hated it when people who almost never logged on, came on for a raid that they need something from, and because they join alot longer before someone else, they got the item, and wouldnt be seen for another 3 months. Versus the person who needed it, was at every raid all week, but joined 2 months after that guy.

exactly bro!

I think join date is good A.N.D. the activity

you just spoke it out very well there, I dont need to add anything to this! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sphinx
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Class: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Cant wait to level and add myself to the Cleric line up !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:53 pm

ok guys so I think I need to add something regarding to the raid squad

as you guys know we are a young guild and many things are in the progress, growing and developing

we definitely cant raid just right at this time you know we are just too few , too weak atm

once we got the right people in and get the power for it we def. will raid but the point is we just need patience, I am not forcing you guys to stay until we got the raid squad done. As for a guilds plan it is nice to have new people in, team up group up with them learn to know them and that way we get a good gameplay together and will be ready for our first raid squad masquerade lol...

I know many of you want to raid, as I would love to, at this moment lets just try to enjoy how things are right now, just get our people up to hit end levels, gear them up, build up all the gameplay and friends and I am sure we will get this done... ...and patience is needed for it, definitely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divero
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

This is why i started the wishlist topic now, so that if/when some of us start, or want to prepare for it, we can plan it out now. This way, we may not lead or host any joint/open raids anytime soon, but if we ATTEND some, like Caellie has been doing (and i've been considering), then we can use this so that we know, when coming up on a certain NPC, to keep an eye out for a piece of loot. of course, to update our wishlist to reflect where we are with out gear as well. To a lesser degree our knowledge of various encounters and our raid skill.

If you could sticky that topic by the way, would be much appreciated, that will just keep it at the top. And also, wishlists only please VZ, so if you would edit your post in there to either a wishlist (even if its blank) or just delete your post, i would appreciate it. nothing personal, just to keep it clean so its easier to look through in the future.

one of the things i hate about the SOE forums is having to look through 30 pages of a post, just for 3 paragraphs of useful information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up   

Back to top Go down

We will raid! definitely! ....it just has to be built up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1