AuthorMessage
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Our aims in the guild atm   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 am

Let me suggest the following of what we can do at this moment and let us know what you think!

--> get new members, beginners too, cause its nice to team up with new people and learn to know bout our next new friends and get a good gameplay together, another reason would be that more members means a solid going on within the guild in any spheres of the game (diplo, raiding, etc.)

--> lets help our current members to get the xp and hit them to 55. Caellie dinged 55 too! Congrats Caellie Wink Lets try to find out how the brotherhood really is working so as a group of 55 getting all the hard quests done and giving the xp to our ongoing 55 guys is a darn good thing to accelerate this all.

---> those who would want to attend in open raids or another guilds raids, go for it! We are not forcing people or prohibite people to attend on other raids, the point is, I just dont want a form of..... alliance.. turns out into a merge later on... (trust me it is almost always like that, I experienced that so many times) like... "you guys come to us.." ...and then BAM the guild got swallowed ^^

Again, there is a huge difference: go for the open raids or raids in other guilds of your friends. There is absolutely not a problem with that. But stay a proud Onyxcrypt member... ..thats really all !

I am even thinking about to maybe open a small overland raid.. just for the fun, just for the beginning. Just the weakist shit we could do lol, lets see but for that we def. need a few more lvl 55th.

---> we got a guild plot! yes, we got a guild house in the progress of construction ! I will post more about it in the "Guild house" thread, read it all up there thx.

---> plus we got a guild banker. Well, she.. the guild banker.. has been created approx. a month before "Wells" came in... (I then was thinking ok, I trust this guy, let him do this job) but now "Onyxcrypt" will be guild banker and mommy already is in guild. Shes known as the Primordial mommy of *cough* our.. *cough cough* damn girl stop *cough* stop that jedi shit *cough* stop chokin me *cough* ...... argh thats better!

when I got back today (I am out of town again) I will open a thread especially for our banker and every single item and every coin donated to the guild will be listed in the thread so we know what we got!

ok thats it so far

*cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caellie
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Class: Bard

PostSubject: Re: Our aims in the guild atm   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 pm

This all sounds good to me, Viking.

You should really get that cough checked out and stop pissing off the Primordial Mommy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serious
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Race:
Class: Psionicist

PostSubject: Recruiting goals?   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 am

Exactly where is our recruiting goal?

I mean how many people do we want in the guild and what should we be focusing on?

Ive brought a couple into the guild, but im just curious if we want to start setting up groups with 2-3 members and try pick-ups out if they are good and whatnot.

Just kinda wondering where this is going.

And also: Am I right in saying the VZ is the only person in our guild that can do the inviting?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt

Character sheet
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Our aims in the guild atm   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes Serious, atm I am still the one who invites people into this guild. Just right at the beginning I want to have the overview, I am repeating myself: just right at the beginning. When starting a guild we need really good people. Later on, I am sure that will also have a recruiter but I will still want to get involved into the last interview before letting this person into the guild. If you have anyone who you think she or he would match with us please feel free to get me hooked up with this person. Thanks

When talking about how many people we want in... I think it is a question nobody could really answer properly. We could go for to be less people but powerful and focused. We could also be a massive guild with lotsa people in, but I would be afraid of a lot of chaos in it. What if a lot of people would want to be in our guild and like us for what we are? You know what I am sayin

But one is for sure: I definitely would want a scheduled raid squad (when the right time + people are up for it)
I am saying that I wouldnt want 200 raiding guys with all the desires, that would kill us and give lot of drama. Just stay less and powerful in the raid squad while the guild itself is massive, that could be a good point. (thats why I added 2 more ranks, there are related for raids)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our aims in the guild atm   

Back to top Go down

Our aims in the guild atm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1